Unlike the guys, it’s pretty likely you girls have known what you’re going as for Halloween for the past 2 months. But in case you don’t fit into that category I’ve got some help for you. Here’s my brief, but hopefully very helpful, guide to some easy and cheap last-second Halloween costume ideas.
- Ladybug. Take out your favorite red outfit and put some black spots on that thing and fly away to your Halloween party location. It’s simple, it’s easy, and it involves clothing every girl should have and just a tiny bit of creativity.
- Regina George. Everyone knows the breakdown for this costume. Just a tank top with holes cut out at the chest and suddenly you’re a famed movie character. Just make sure you’re not cutting holes in your favorite, expensive tank top because that would just not be good.
- Miley Cyrus. At this point all you need to see is the double buns and everyone will instantly see Miley. Best part about this one is the clothing you wear is entirely up to you. Just make sure it has that Miley kind of style to it.
- Cat. Ok I didn’t say this was going to be the most original costume ideas here, I just said they’re easy. Whether you incorporate the full outfit plus makeup and a tail, or whether you just throw on a headband with ears and leave it at that, this one is a tried and true costume.
- Greek Goddess. Sounds harder than it really is. If you have a white dress that’s awesome, and if not you can always pull off your bedsheet like its a toga. Add on some gold jewelry whether real or fake and top it off with a gold headband.
- Pigs in a Blanket. The blanket part is pretty self-explanatory, and for the pig part I’d recommend trying to find a pig hat. Of course you have to really embrace that blanket but I think that’s probably the best part.
- Workout Video Girl. Make sure everything is tight and neon. Sweatbands of the same color really enhance this costume so be sure to take advantage of that.
7 cheap & easy costumes that really don’t require much work at all. Utilize any one of these to your advantage and you’ll be set with at least a decent costume for your Halloween adventures.